The Five Best Film Villains (non human category)

Having a circuitous conversation with Father of Flick Chick with regard to this recent terrific Pajiba Random List, we got to listing our fave non human film villains... Now you could break this down even further into robots vs aliens vs wierd things to fall out of Jim Henson's head but I decided on those exhibiting or exceeding human intelligence and here's where we landed...  Check 'em out... The final five?  Who did I forget?

Five Best Film Villains



Hal, 2001 
(How do you fight logic?)


Pick just one incarnation of him! I still love Gary Oldman's...



1 comment:

  1. Roy Batty what a pick! Excellent list - even though I'm a bit dubious on Vader being considered as non human. Then again I suppose Dracula starts off as a person.

    ReplyDelete