Knocked up should be locked up

Yes, I finally watched knocked up... You know those films that absolutely change u forever, that u always regret not seeing at a cinema? That u irritate the crap out if everyone u know going ocer every part that u loved in minute detail?

This was absolutely not one of those films. It was on tv so I thought what the heck, I'll watch it. The only time I laughed was during the castle commercial that came on when I changed the channel! I made it further through the pestilence that was ps I love you.

Now I know this post will piss off a lot of people who loved the thing. To u I strongly suggest a Ridley Scott dvd marathon with commentary on!!

Better luck next time Heigl!

1 comment:

  1. AGREED! What the hell were people raving about? And what did MEN see in this film? It was too much of a chickfest even for me! Laaame!

    ReplyDelete