Nun too bad

So it's been quite awhile since my last post. My apologies, that's what happens when you love your job, buy a house then have a baby.

But we are back in business with a new look and to celebrate, I'll keep it short and sweet. This is the best film I've seen of late, recommended over and over again to me I finally saw it and wow! I never really got the hoopla about Jeremy Renner. He was great in The Hurt Locker and I always liked him in SWAT but with his aggressive performance in The Town, I'm on the bandwagon!
Affleck really made his mark behind the camera with Gone Baby Gone, a gritty twist on whodunit. The Town is dark, humanistic and you won't guess where it's going... Plus lovely throwbacks to Point Break ;)

THE TOWN

Dir: Ben Affleck

Cast: Ben Affleck (Argo), Jeremy Renner (The Hurt Locker), Rebecca Hall (The Prestige), Jon Hamm (Mad Men)

Plot: Falling for the victim of his last heist and with a determined FBI agent closing in, bank robber Doug attempts to avoid that one last job that could end it all.

Watch the trailer

Like this?  See
  • Heat
  • Layer Cake
  • Point Break

No comments:

Post a Comment