Saved

I love a good high school movie. Not your average Ron com mind you though they have their place, but something clever which really captures that uniquely shared experience that was one's formative years.

This is not your typical high school film. So much so it experienced poor WOM referral upon its release when people misinterpreted its genre!

But I love its sardonic wit and the way it playfully holds a mirror up to those bullies who drape themselves in the cloak of cause.

I highly recommend...

Saved


Plot: When a naive teenage girl falls pregnant, the notices parallels between her life and the parables taught at her evangelical high school confuse her.

Cast: Jena Malone (Pride & Prejudice), Macaulay Culkin (My Girl), Mandy Moore (American Dreamz), Patrick Fugit (We Bought A Zoo)


Like this? See

Easy A
Romy & Michelle's High School Reunion
Brick
Ten things I Hate About You 

No comments:

Post a Comment