The List

Inspired by the episode of F*R*I*E*N*D*S with the list and since I get asked so often... here's my top lists so far...

To make the first two, they have to have an XFactor and really knock my socks off on more than one occasion!
Top Actors (per Talent)
  1. Christian Bale
  2. Edward Norton
  3. Gary Oldman
  4. Clive Owen
  5. Viggo Mortensen
  6. Johnny Depp
  7. John Cusack
  8. Chris Cooper
  9. Ed Harris
  10. Kevin Bacon
  11. Tom Hanks
Top Actresses (Talent)
  1. Cate Blanchett
  2. Allison Janney
  3. Frances McDormand
  4. Charlize Theron
  5. Michelle Pfeiffer
  6. Ashley Judd
  7. Laura Linney
  8. Maggie Gyllenhaal
and just for fun...
Sexiest Men
  • ChristianBale
  • Jake Gyllenhaal
  • Gerard Butler
  • Aaron Eckhart
  • Orlando Bloom
Yes, I have a definite type...
PS - Kudos if you can guess the films or junkets these shots come from...
Christian Bale tops both male lists - he's got it all people!

No comments:

Post a Comment